Saturday, January 19, 2019

Caravan park again



The small park where I have my caravan parked is not well known and at any given time there are only about a dozen caravans here, and so, when another male catches me by surprise and fucks me in the ablution block, I think I'm pretty lucky. But then, last night, or should I say early this morning, I get another surprise.

It is four o'clock and I have risen early, like some males I have met. I put on a sleeveless black tank top and a short neat fitting grey skirt, grey beret and a three-quarter length grey wool cashmere coat and make my way up to the ablution block. I complete my business there and approach the door to leave, when suddenly the door swings open and a gentleman aged about sixty walks in. We start to do a little jostle in confusion about who goes right and who goes left to pass each other in the doorway. We both say sorry and I step backwards to let him come in. He shuts the door behind him and just stands there and looks at me and says, "Barry told me about you", "he said you were a good fuck and from what I can see I would love to find out for myself if you are that good".

I stand still, stunned that there is another male in the park who is interested in me. Out of a dozen caravans there are two tops who want to have sex with me; I can't believe my luck. He walks to the wash bench and places his soap and towel on the bench and then takes off his bath robe to reveal a good-looking body and an even better-looking penis. Is he excited because he has just seen me, or is this morning glory? Either way I don't care, I just think to myself, I would love to be impaled on that beautiful looking penis.

He walks over to me and undoes the buttons on my coat and takes it off my shoulders and hangs it on the hook. He walks around behind me and wraps his arms around me and starts to fondle my breasts. I become excited and turn my head to say to him, "we should go somewhere else if you want to fuck me, this is a bit too public". He continues to squeeze and fondle my breasts and says, "no one else gets up this early so we won’t be disturbed and I just want to fuck you".

"Do you have any lubricant with you" he asks.
 

"Yes, in my coat pocket" I say.

He gets it out and smears some on his penis, which seems to grow with the attention. He wipes his hands and then walks behind me.

Once again, I say to him, "please don't fuck me here, it is too public".

He lifts my skirt and pushes his penis into my anal crack.

"Barry said you dress like a slut who wants to be fucked, and he was right, and I'm going to fuck you, right here, right now".

He wrapped his arms around me while we were both standing upright and he gave a little push with his penis and the head popped into my pussy. He had a very long penis, must be eight or nine inches long I thought, and slightly curved upwards, a little like a banana.

"Can you feel that in your pussy?" he asks.

"Yes, I can" and I begin to protest "please don't fuck me, please don't".

He starts to push his way into me.

"I am going to fuck you slut and I don't care how much you protest". "I will rape you if I have to, but you are going to take it, all of it".

He continues to push his way inside me and I can feel this incredibly long penis filling my man pussy. Once he has pushed all of his penis in, he starts to pump me and I have to admit that it does feel very nice. I love it when there is a nice penis massaging my pussy.

"You are a horny little cunt" he says as he continues to pump me. He is holding me very firmly while he fucks me and there is no way out of this situation.

He continues to tell me, "I have never fucked a slut like you before but this feels so good".

"Are you enjoying this, you horny little slut?"
 

I lied, "No, please don't fuck me, please don't".

Just then the door opened, and in walked Barry, the one who fucked me the day before.

"Warren" he asked, "are you fucking my little slut?"

"Oh God yes" he says "and I'm cuming, oh my God, I'm cuming".

His body starts to stiffen and I can feel him starting to ejaculate deep inside me. He pushes as far as he can to make sure he delivers all of his semen in my pussy. These males always want to make sure that it is them and only them who are the ones to inseminate me. It must be him who passes on his genes and no one else.

He fills me full of cum and then pulls his penis out of me in one quick move so that my pussy closes and I retain all of his semen. I am feeling spent and after such a vigorous fucking I just stand there with my hands on the wall, not going anywhere.

While I was being totally consumed by Harry in such a climatic end, Barry had undressed and he was now ready to fuck me also. He didn't need any lubricant, I was already well lubed. He took hold of my hips and walked me to the wash bench and made me bend forward. I put my hands on the bench to steady myself.

He lifted my skirt and started to push his penis into me. It slipped straight in, all of it.

"Oh, you fucking little whore you" he said. "You want this so bad, don't you?"

"Please Barry, don't fuck me, I can't take it anymore". "I've already been fucked once and I can't take it again".

"Give it to her Barry" says Warren, "the slut wants to be fucked".

"Just fuck the bitch".

"Don't worry, this bitch is mine now and I'm going to give her all that I have".

"You are just begging for it" he says to me, "and I'm going to fill you up with all of my cum".
 

He begins to fuck me rather forcibly. Holding my hips firmly he keeps pushing his penis deep inside me. He then moves his hands up to my shoulders and pulls down on them, forcing me back onto his penis.

Because he has already seen Warren fucking me he is in a very excited state and it doesn't take him very long to come to a climax.

"No Barry, please don't, you're too big for me and I can’t take it anymore, please don't".

"Fuck you bitch" he says as he starts to ejaculate.

"You are the best fucking whore I have ever fucked".

"Oh God, I'm cuming, I'm cuming".
 

It feels like I'm going to explode as he begins to pump his hot cum into me, filling me up completely.

"How does that feel you slut?"

"You like lots of penis, don't you?"
 

He stops pumping me and just holds his penis inside me while his throbbing knob keeps pouring his semen into me.

When he is done, his penis slips out of my man pussy and it closes tightly to retain all of that wonderfully warm fluid inside.

Barry then says to Warren, "we must do this bitch again, she loves it".

"You can go first next time" says Warren.

"We should take this slut back to the van and tie her to the bed and just keep taking turns fucking her".

"You were right Barry, she is just a slut who wants to be fucked".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about this post

I love this skirt and so do the tops

 Me in one of my favorite wool skirts about to be breed by a man with a wonderful penis.       I love the feeling of being powerless and bei...