Wednesday, August 10, 2022

The Visit

 

The door opened and I was greeted by an athletic male of nearly six foot tall, and naked.
"Come in".
Was I overdressed, wearing high heeled ankle boots, fishnet stockings, micro mini black skirt, very revealing top, black choker and a white beret and being a bit cool, a long grey coat.
I stepped inside and he closed the door behind me.
I turned to face him and his hugh bonner  glistened in the dim light.
"My mummy told me about men like you."
"Did she?"
"And what did she tell you ?"
"Mummy said that all you men just want to put your thingy in my cunt."
"Your mummy was right. That is what I am going to do."
"You will be gentle with me wont you, because I'm nearly a virgin."
"Nearly a virgin?"
"Yes, I've only been with one man and I don't think he did it right."
"What do you mean, he didn't do it right?"
"Well, mummy said that if the man did it properly I would be pregnant, and I'm not pregnant."
"Well then I will make sure that I do it properly."
He took me by the hand and said "come with me."
We walked to the bottom of the stairs that led up to his bedroom and he said, "let me take your coat."
He lifted the coat off my shoulders and placed it over the end of the railing. He then motioned to me to ascend the stairs while he followed. I'm sure he only did that so that he could get a good view. The micro mini skirt I was wearing meant that he could see the leopard print panties covering my man cunt.
At the top of the stairs he pointed to the bedroom and when I walked in it was dimly lit with a large bed in the middle of the room.
"Put your hands on the bed bitch."
I did as I was told and he took hold of my panties and pulled them down to my ankles and I stepped out of them.
He then took hold of my hips and the tip of his penis was at the entrance of my man cunt.
"This is going to be nice" he said and before I could reply his mushroom head popped into my cunt.
"Oooohhhhh!!!"
He started to push into me and it did feel very nice. Now I know why it glistened in the dim light; he had already covered it in lubricant.
"Oohh, you're to big for me."
"No I'm not. I'm going to feed you all of my meat and you are going to take it bitch."
He was slowly pushing all of his penis deep into my pussy and out again.
"You're such a horny little slut and I'm going to fuck you."
"Please don't, you're going to break me."
"I'm going to breed you."
"Nnnooooo, I don't want to get pregnant."
"You came here dressed like a little slut and I'm going to fuck you like the little slut that you are."
He started to quicken his pace while he held my hips very firmly.
"Fuck, you're a tight bitch. I love the feeling of your cunt wrapped tightly around my penis, it feels so nice."
His penis seemed to grow even bigger and every time he pushed into me it did feel so nice. I could feel an orgasm starting to take over my body and his moaning was growing louder.
"I'm going to cum soon bitch."
"No, please don't."
"Ooohhh, fuck slut, I'm cumming."
We both started to moaning very loudly and he suddenly pulled my hips back forcefully against his body and just held me there as he started to ejaculate deep inside my man cunt.
"Ooohhh, fuck, you horny bitch."
I couldn't speak but I could feel him pumping squirt after squirt of hot cum deep inside my man cunt. The feeling was euphoric.

 

6 comments:

  1. I haven't read this blog before, but this bitch sounds very horny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a long penis which is curved upwards a bit like a banana and I could fuck you standing up. I would love to hold you by clasping your tits very firmly while my penis is deep inside your cunt and trust me, with the amount of cum that I will pump into you, you will get pregnant. I will make sure of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to meet you tonight. I will spread my blanket for you to get down on your hands and knees while I plunge my big penis deep inside your man cunt and plant my seed.

    I'm going to fuck you until I have made you pregnant, more than once.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Write to my email address and we will arrange a time and place.
      I'm going to enjoy this.

      Delete
  4. You know how big my penis is and I'm going to give you every last inch of it, you horny little slut.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about this post

I love this skirt and so do the tops

 Me in one of my favorite wool skirts about to be breed by a man with a wonderful penis.       I love the feeling of being powerless and bei...