Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Living in a caravan


I have been living in a caravan for while and that presents problems for someone who likes to wear skirts and other female clothing. For the most part I have been able to wear my skirts discretely and enjoy the feel of the wool on my skin.

Most of the time I am within the confines of my own caravan and no one knows what is going on, but occasionally I need to go to the toilet and shower block for obvious reasons. A couple of evenings ago I felt the need to go and thought to myself, do I take the skirt off and put pants on, or, maybe I should put my long black coat on and go to the block.

I was wearing a short sleeved light grey knitted wool top, and the short green tartan skirt and a grey beret. The long black coat is a double breasted, wool cashmere, down to the ankles length, and being a very cool evening, it seemed appropriate. I went into a cubicle and did what I had to do and came out and started washing my hands and then dry them. I was almost finished when another male entered the block. I had never met him before and we said the usual greeting. He was about 45 years old and in good physical shape. As he began to wash his hands we could see each other in the mirror that ran the full length of the wash bench. I could see him taking a good long look at me, when he said, "that looks like a very nice coat" to which I replied that it 'was warm, comfortable and sexy'. I couldn't believe that I said 'sexy', but then that is the way I think of the skirts that I wear and it just slipped out. We both turned to face each other and then he said, with a hint of surprise in his voice, "that is a woman's coat", and I replied "yes it is". For those who don't know, coats for women have the buttons on the left, and for men's coats the buttons are on the right side.

"Do you always wear women's coats ?"

"Yes I do"

"Why ?"

"Because most coats for men are dreary, black, plain and uninteresting". "Women's coats are colorful, stylish, and better fitting, and there is way more variety, and I have several of them."

"You look very nice, no, you look very sexy" he said.

Where is this conversation going I thought. Nowhere, at least not in the middle of a well light, public ablution block, where other people could turn up at any moment. He walked the three paces that separated us and looking at the coat he said "I bet that material feels nice". And then the next surprise blurted out of my mouth, "you can feel it if you want", to which he extended a hand to my shoulder and ran it down my arm to the wrist. The surprises just kept cuming, "use two hands, and get a good feel for it" I said. He then placed both of his hands on my shoulders and ran them down my chest over my breasts and down along the double rows of buttons to my waist. I think it was less about the feel of the fabric and more about discovering my breasts. He then began to unbutton the coat and at the same time asked what I was wearing underneath. I didn't reply and didn't object to his inquiring hands. He finished undoing the last button up at the collar and then pulled the coat open to each shoulder revealing my very prominent breasts under the knitted wool top. His hands just naturally moved to cup each breast and as he held them firmly he said, "very sexy" with some emphasis on 'very'. His hands then moved back up under the collar and pushed the coat back off my shoulders and he lifted it up and hung it on a clothes hook on the wall. In doing so, he had moved around behind me. I then felt his hands come around my waist and up to cup my breasts and as he did I said rather unconvincingly, "this is not really the place for this". It didn't deter him at all. He pulled me back towards him and I could feel his erection pushing against me. He only held me for a short time before he let go and stepped back a little. I could hear the zipper on his pants and then it was quiet for a short time. He then moved back against me as he lifted my skirt up above my waist and I could feel his erection touch my crack, right on target. He moved his arms around my waist and took hold of me and also bent forward which made me bend forward also and I placed my hands on the bench to support myself. The head of his penis popped inside my man pussy; it was obviously lubricated.

I began to protest, "not here, someone might come in and see us". He didn't stop.

"Please don't fuck me here". "Let's go somewhere else more private" I said.

"It's too late, I'm already inside you, and I'm going to fuck you, you horny, sexy little bitch".

He continued to push his penis deep inside my man pussy and because of the lubricant I couldn't resist. I made my muscles in my man pussy as tight as I could in an effort to stop his fucking me, but I think that just made it so much better for him as I clamped them around his erection.

"Please don't fuck me" I pleaded, but to no avail, he started to get into a rhythm, in and out in long, deep, slow strokes, just the way I like it.

"Quiet you slut, while I fuck" was the reply.

"I'm going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before".

"You feel like a virgin, you little slut".

He had me pressed against the bench with his arms wrapped around me tightly. I couldn't get away from him and his very long penis felt so good deep inside me.

"I'm going to fuck you, you horny little slut". "You dress like this because you want it, and you look and feel so damm sexy".

He started to push as hard as he could and I could feel all of him deep inside me.

"Oh, I'm cumming" he said, and I could feel his body start to become rigid as he began to ejaculate deep inside my man pussy.

"Of, fuck" he exclaimed as he gave one last push.

"You are a fucking horny bitch, and I'm cumming, arrrhhhh". He just held me very tightly and stood still as he blew his load. I could feel a very warm inner glow as he filled me with his cum.

Then he repeated, "you are one very horny fuck slut".

It seemed a long time before his erection began to deflate and slide out on my man pussy. As he released his grip on me my tartan skirt fell down into place and I began to look like nothing had happened except that my legs were weak after an unbelievable fuck and I couldn't move. It was if I was paralyzed. He washed his hands again and pulled up his pants.

"I love it when a slut like you dresses the way you do".

"So very horny".

"I would love to fuck you again, you sexy little bitch" he said as he left.

I pulled my coat on and buttoned it up and started off to my caravan. I really didn't want to be fucked in public like that, but he was very good, and I would like him to do me again.

4 comments:

  1. Henry again. I want to fuck this bitch big time. I don't care where, just bend her over and fuck her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you do me more than once Henry ?
    I would love to feel all seven inches deep inside while you blow your load

    ReplyDelete
  3. More than once ?
    I would fuck you as many times as you want you cheap little slut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Henry I'm having an orgasm just thinking about it

      Delete

I would love to hear what you think about this post

I love this skirt and so do the tops

 Me in one of my favorite wool skirts about to be breed by a man with a wonderful penis.       I love the feeling of being powerless and bei...