Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Charlie and I


Last week I went to visit a friend. Charlie and I have been together before and he knows what I like. I am wearing high heeled calf length boots, stockings with suspender, a very short neat fitting grey wool mini skirt with two chains across the front, black sleeveless knitted polo top and a red beret. He lets me into his apartment and after he has closed the door, he walks up behind me and puts his arms around me and says, "I have got a surprise for you."

I know it isn't his penis, because I know what it feels like very well, so it must be something else. He pulls a wool flannel tie from his pocket and blindfolds me. It is two inches wide at the front and is tied tightly at the back of my head. He tells me to just stand there while he gets ready. I can hear him moving around the appartment doing things and because I can't see, my sense of excitement is growing.

Charlie then walks over to me and says, "open your mouth." When I do, he puts a ball gag in and ties it securely behind my head. He leads me across the room and when we stop he says, "that is a very sexy skirt you are wearing, but it is too tight and it would make it difficult for me to have sex with you, so I'm am going to take it off." He undoes the double D clip at the waist and pulls the zipper down at the back and then slides it down to my ankles and I step out of it. He pushes me forward against the back of the couch, which has been covered with a blanket, and I place my hands on the seat. He then produces some long woolen ties and binds my hands and ankles to the couch.

"Now bitch, you are all mine, and I am going to fuck you."

Charlie has a very long penis but a little on the thin side. He puts a liberal amount of lube on his penis and touches my anal opening with the head of it. He takes hold of my hips and begins to push into me, slowly but surely he slides all of his penis deep inside me.

"Fuck, you have a tight pussy."

Because of the ball gag I can only moan in response. He takes this as approval of his actions and continues his assault. He pulls his penis almost all the way out and starts to push back in.

As he does he says, "feel that go in, you cheap little slut."

He starts to get into a rhythm but I know that Charlie wont last long. His long penis fills me up each time he pushes into me and I can feel an orgasm starting in my body.

I start to moan loudly, even with the ball gag in my mouth.

"You like that don't you bitch ?"

"I'm going to cum and fill you in with all my seed."

He wraps his arms around my waist and cups my breasts with is hands and I can feel all of his weight on my back.

Charlie starts moaning, "fuck you slut, I'm going to cum."

"I'm going to pump all of my cum into you." "Do you want me to do that ?"

I don't know why he is asking; I can't answer him.

I am feeling so full with Charlie deep inside me. His penis starts throbbing and Charlie stops pushing as he begins to ejaculate. I can feel squirts of his warm cum pulsing inside me.

"Aaagggghhhhhh, fuck" as Charlie explodes inside me. His grip on my body is tight as he seems to be making sure that he inseminates me. He stays on top of me for a long time while he drains his scrotum. I feel exhausted after a hugh orgasm and Charlie starts to relax and his penis slides out of my anus.

I then feel something cold to the touch as it starts to enter my anal opening.

"I'm going to plug you so that my seemen can't drip out of your pussy."

With that Charlie pushes a rather large but plug into me. The bulbous head pushes past my sphincter muscles and I gasp at the sudden entry. My muscles snap tight around the thin part of the plug and there is no way for me to expel it from my anus.

"There, I don't want my precious semen leaking out of you" he says.

Although it is impossible, he adds, "I want to make sure that my semen stays inside you long enough to make you pregnant."

He unties my hands and feet and walks me around to the front of the sofa and sits me down. When I do, the but plug pushes a little further and I feel very full.

"Stay there bitch while I clean up." "I'm going to do you again later."

So far, so good. This is going to be one hell of a night.

1 comment:

  1. Love the story, very horny
    and then the butt plug; nice finish

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about this post

I love this skirt and so do the tops

 Me in one of my favorite wool skirts about to be breed by a man with a wonderful penis.       I love the feeling of being powerless and bei...