Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Daddy wants to breed me

 

"Hello baby girl."
"Hello, daddy."
"Come here baby, daddy wants to give you a kiss."
The kiss was long and passionate and daddy made sure his little girl knew that she belonged to him.
Daddy was in his mid 60s and in reasonable shape and his flaccid penis hung like a horse but even when he was dressed you could still see a bulge in his pants. Daddy never left any doubt about what he wanted and he invited his little girl in. "Come in baby, you look so sexy in that green tartan skirt."
"Thank you daddy, I know you like it and that's why I am wearing it."
"Come with me baby, daddy wants to breed you."
"Ooohhh, daddy."
We head into the bedroom where daddy has already covered the bed with a soft pure wool blanket. Within seconds daddy has disrobed and is standing naked. I am wearing black wool gloves and I take hold of his flaccid penis and stroke it gently and the monster begins to waken. It isn't long before daddy is ready to fuck me. He reaches under my skirt and removes my lace panties.
"You lay down while daddy gets ready."
Daddy applies a liberal amount of lube to his penis and wipes his hands on a towel. He climbs onto the bed and lifts my legs up to his shoulders and positions his penis at my man cunt. I can feel his big purple head at my entrance.
"Are you ready baby?"
"Yeeesss."
"Daddy is going to breed you baby."
He pushed a little and the head of his penis popped into my cunt.
"Oooooohhhhh, daddy, you are so big."
"You like it baby, I know you do."
He pushed his monster penis deep into my anus. It always felt much bigger than any of my dildos but it was so much nicer. He began to fuck me and I knew it wouldn't be long before he reached a climax. The first time he fucked me was always quick but later he would fuck me a second time and take a lot longer.
He was fucking me vigorously and I could feel the head of his penis touch my prostrate every time.
"Can you feel that baby?"
"Oooohhhh, daddy" I managed to moan and I could feel my orgasm starting to build. He lowered his body down on top of me and I knew he was getting close.
"Daddy is going to breed you baby. He is going to plant all of his seed deep in your cunt and make you pregnant."
"Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhh."
"Here it comes baby, here is all of my seed, oh fuck, I'm cumming."
He locked lips with me and while his penis was ejaculating and squirting all of his seed into me, his tongue was deep in my mouth in a most passionate kiss which meant that he had total control. He held me firmly and just kept his penis deep in my cunt while he continued to pump all of his hot sperm into my pussy. When he broke the kiss he said, "I'm just going to keep my penis inside you so that my seed doesn't leak out. I want to make sure you are going to be pregnant."
"Ooohhh, daddy, I know you love me, but I don't want to be pregnant."
"You'll be alright baby. I'm going to fuck you again later to make sure you do get pregnant."
He stayed connected with me for a long time, there was no way he was going to take his penis out of me.
It was pure bliss, laying on a nice blanket and being fucked by a real man with a huge penis. 

 

7 comments:

  1. I would love to meet this slut

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read some more of her stories and I want to breed this bitch. I want to feed her all eight inches of my meat into her cunt and blow a load of my little men into her and make her pregnant.
    I get so fucking horny just reading about her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooohhh, Henry.
      When can we meet so that you can fulfill your wishes.
      Write to my email address and lets arrange a time; I'm keen.

      Delete
    2. That was a wonderful night, thank you Henry.
      You have a very nice penis and you can fuck me any time
      We have to meet again SOON

      Delete
  3. What a horny bitch. I would love to fuck this slut with my seven inches. I have lots of seed that I would plant deep inside this bitch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another MAN I would like to meet. Seven inches, OOooohhhhh.
      Write to my email address and lets make a meet.

      Delete
  4. I have a pretty big penis and I would love to meet this bitch.
    I would love to do to her what daddy does and with the amount of cum that I can produce I am sure at least one of the little buggers will make the bitch pregnant.
    This slut likes being dominated and I can certainly do that. I think she would love to be raped.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about this post

I love this skirt and so do the tops

 Me in one of my favorite wool skirts about to be breed by a man with a wonderful penis.       I love the feeling of being powerless and bei...